Monday, September 7, 2009

A little about me!!!

Hello, My name is Carlee Fehribach. I'm 19 and from Evansville, IN. I have 4 older sisters Rachelle, Jamie, Shae, and Ashley. I'm an aunt to 2 beautiful baby girls, Ellie and Mallory. I've played soccer since I was 6 years old and also enjoy playing other sports for fun. I love to go boating with my family, grill out, and have camp fires. I love cheese, loud music, my roommate, the St. Louis Cardinals, kids, One Tree Hill, and shopping. I hate storms, sticks, mice, and being alone. My mom is my best friend and I tell her everything. I came to Western because 2 of my sisters went here and loved it. I also loved the campus. In this class I expect to learn about women and their rights while still having fun and getting a good grade. Here are a few things i expect from this university: I expect a good education that will land me a great job in the future; I expect to learn responsibility; and I'd love to meet life long friends. In life I expect to learn new things and accomplish many goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment